- Annual Members-Only Party, such as the “banquets of tastes” held at such eminent sites as the Barbra Streisand Center, the Malibu Hills Vineyard, and Raleigh Studios in Hollywood.
- Dining out at ethnic restaurants, often in conjunction with the Saturday lectures.
- Special excursions and tours, such as to the Getty Museum for “The Edible Monument” exhibit.
- Free subscription to the CHSC Food Journal and a membership directory.
- Discounts on CHSC products/events.
- Occasional cooking demonstrations.